The Evolution of Conference Calls
Conference calls were the most popular way to conduct meetings with employees and customers in different locations. The paradigm has shifted and video conferencing solutions are rapidly replacing traditional conference calls.
The overall costs and complexities of video conferencing systems were once best suited for larger organizations with more staff and higher budgets. Thanks to innovative technologies, there are easier-to-operate and budget-friendly video conferencing solutions for business of all sizes.
Increased remote workforces are also driving the adoption of video conferencing solutions and many employers want video conferencing software to support meetings and increase collaboration between multiple offices and locations.
Video conferencing drives collaboration in ways that regular phone calls can no longer compete compete. We have the ability to see physical gestures and facial expressions, screen share and even interview ultimately saving millions of dollars in lost productivity and increasing overall morale.
What To Consider When Choosing The Right Video Conferencing Services
- How many participants will regularly sit in on your calls?
- Do you need to integrate other applications to share with other users?
- How often do you intend to schedule video conferences?
- What conference technology vendors should you go with?
- Who will manage your ongoing maintenance, services, data, and metrics to ensure collaborative and business success?
Consider these factors beforehand to determine the right platform and features that best fit your organizational need. For more information on selecting the right video conference technology, integration and managing your AV services, please visit https://astreya.com/workplace-services/.